Monday, June 20, 2011

Chose to Walk

I stepped into the subway, a tunnel, walking against the light, into the darkness. It was scary. Felt claustrophobic. A fear that I have been left alone to fight against the odds - the darkness.
I thought to myself, Should I walk ahead or turn behind and walk towards the much known light. An inner voice said, Walk Straight. I did…
I kept walking past the darkness, hands clasped against each other, shivers down my spine. But I chose to walk – Straight.
And there I saw light ahead - The much known one. Enveloping the darkness inch by inch, and there I was in broad daylight. I had crossed the tunnel - victorious.

Dil Na Umeed to Nahi,
Nakaam hi to hai,
Lambi hai gam ki Shaam,
Magar Shaam hi to hai....

3 comments:

Sneha said...

:-) It said everything and my smile says it all. :)

Dreamer said...

Dude Seriously, I have always looked up2 u as an inspiration, well this one just added like cherry on the cake....

har shaam ki ek raat hoti hai
har raat ka ek savera,
har koshish nakaam hi sahi,
lekin kabhi na kabhi,
hoga khushiyon ka basera.

.:Sumit Shah:. said...

Wah Ustad Wah!!!! Liked it!!!