Monday, November 11, 2013

Alive and marking my Attendance!!!

So here I am. After... Wait a second..Let me do some maths - Not that I am great at it, but some number crunching will actually highlight the fact, that I was absent for a long..very long time. Here I am with the numbers, 2 years and 8 days, or should I say 778 days, looks monstrous :)
And in the span of two years, my readers would want to know, the changes in me - I would want to live in an dreamy world, that I too have readers.
Ok, so in these two years, I have switched between three organizations, have added some zeros into my salary - dont ask me where is the decimal placed, have added a few kilos - I would want to believe in the right areas, and live a roller coaster life, or in other words I must say - I am married.
As one of my reader happens to be my wife not that she is fond of my literary skills, but she is always more than keen to know, what is her husband upto - I dare say - Happily Married.
I had been extremely busy with, let me say - laziness all this while, which is why I had not frequented this space for a long time.
With a "subdued" promise to be more frequent now - signing off for the day.