Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I dont know what to write but I want to write!!!

There are certain days when you want to write. What to write? You dont know, but you want to write. There are certain days when your thoughts are choking your head. Bursting to come out and there are those days when you don’t give a thought to any of the thoughts because you are too engrossed in doing the chores.

It is one such day when I want to write. I am writing but I still don’t know what to write? Its one such day when I close my eyes and I feel disturbed. I find solace in keeping my eyes open. It gives me relaxation. It is one such day when I want to speak because I dont want to think. Its one such day I would want to be called an extrovert because I want to blabber aimlessly because I don’t know how to express what I feel.

Therefore I want to write. I want to look back into the beautiful old childhood where everything is so cute and cuddly but I don’t find myself treading that path. It takes me to the horrors of gibbet. I don’t want to think of the childhood. Where should I draw inspiration from? What should I think about, just not to think what I am thinking right now.

I don’t know what to write but I still want to write.

1 comment:

MotleyPerkyVibes said...

hmmm....... itna udaas hone ki kya baat hai.... koi nahi.. i know what u want to say... dont worry things will be fine and ya there are sch days when you dont know what to do,what to say. u feel helpless. take it easy. Do what u like and u wil feel better. :) smile now :) :) see this -
'McDonald' ;) or may be 'Satya mev jayate'hehehe ;) smile now atleast.