Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Her Beauty!!!!

Ever since I wrote my first blog, she keeps on complaining….
Why haven’t you written about me? Don’t you love me dearly? Am I not worth writing about?
Dear love, I have loved you since I was a toddler. I fell in love with you at first sight and will love you all my life.
The only answer, and believe me I am not being mushy or cheesy but whatever I write about you, I fear I might still not be able to explain my feelings for you.
What I think about you, might not be put in words, but then I "really" want to write about you. Want you to be a part of my blog world. I was thinking about it, all these days, until I went for lunch at the local food stall.
I had to come for work alone and eventually had to have my lunch alone. In my solemn effort of having my lunch peacefully without uttering a word, I caught upon what people were talking about you. They were discussing you. It didn’t give me a little sense of insecurity when somebody said he was passionate about you. Its your beauty that nobody can keep himself away from falling in love with you. I know whatever I write I might still not be able to justify my feelings for you so I thought it would be better off to write what they felt about you.
Yes, they were talking about the passion of my life-‘CRICKET’.
One of them said that it’s the IPL that had made the game more commercialized and was of the opinion that money had taken the game to another level. He believed that It had brought in, more fun to the game and how the younger generation have started pouring in thousands, for a 20-20 game as they thought they didn’t have 6 hours to spend for an ODI leave alone spending an entire day for a test match.
The other guy said, that he still found test match cricket most entertaining, as it was the purest form of cricket. He found 20-20 to be an adulterated version and thought the moolahs associated with it would bring back the scary “ghost of match fixing” back.
The third person opinioned that it is only the world cup which is most interesting. He felt that it takes the nerves of the players to a breath taking level. He found the battle between the countries very patriotic and felt that no other form of the game produces those sentiments.


I was wondering how three people can have three different opions about you. But then one thing was common among all. Everybody loved you in one form or the other. Its your beauty that whatever form it is, people love you dearly. I had finished my lunch still wanting to learn much more about you until the waiter came and presented the bill to me.

3 comments:

.:Sumit Shah:. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
.:Sumit Shah:. said...

When i read the heading, i thought its her(The right one),
When i started the blog i thought its aunty,
When i proceed further i thought its country
Damn It i never thought it could be CRICKET. I am so stupid.....
But the suspense was so well woven than i enjoyed it thoroughly! Really you can be a good writer.
My good Wishes!

MotleyPerkyVibes said...

Useless fellow ! First I thought it was about somebody then when I realized that it was about ur cricket... u shud have seen my face.."ewwww"....... it said "NOT AGAIN !" hehe
Aur sachin tendulkar toh tere bhagwan hai na :P roz photo ke pair padhta hai ke nahi :D :D